If your running OSX Lion and have tried to install rEFIt 0.14 on your Mac you likely encountered problems.
There is a simple way to get rEFIt working on your computer, without too much hassle.
- Download and install the rEFIt Apple Disk Image
- Follow through the installers instructions
- Navigate to /libary/Startup Items/ and remove the rEFItBlesser folder
- Open the Terminal (Launchpad > Utilities > X11)
- Type cd /efi/refit
- Then type ./enable.sh
- Type your password, and next time you restart rEFIt will work!